Role : GCC (Global Command Center) Group Operations Leader (Geo Lead)
Location : Mumbai/Kolkata
Experience : 12+ Years is must
Accountable for the end to end 24×7 GCC Operations/Delivery of a specific region or regions ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met for all accounts in scope for that region/s.
- Accountable for GCC deliverables and KPI’s for the region
- Accountable for stakeholder management with region specific ODM’s, RODM’s and regional L3 leads.
- Accountable for meeting SLA’s and ensuring that there are no penalties due to GCC misses at a regional level
- Accountable for achieving region specific Productivity Savings targets by means of levers such as automation, PPM and other service line initiatives
- Accountable for maintaining region specific pyramid to ensure that GCC meets it’s budgeted cost.
- Accountable for tracking of any risks or issues at a regional or account level for GCC and escalating if required until closure.
- Accountable for ensuring that the Resource Raw Data is accurate
- Accountable for reporting operational and delivery statistics for the region on a daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Accountable for management of escalations
- Ensuring compliance to quality of region specific delivery and meeting Delivery Excellence and Lean KPIs
- Responsible for Responding to RFP’s and involved with Pre-sales and Solutions team
- Participate in transition activities, as needed, to ensure that service is not impacted while transitioning any function
- Responsible for showcasing IMOC capabilities to existing and prospective clients
- Responsible for Attrition, talent and people management of approximately 150-175 people.
- Ensure high quality review management, effective performance management, Job rotation , retention and R&R
- Ensure that resources are meeting their training and up skilling targets
- Help achieve at a regional level KPI’s set by the organization in the areas of Diversity, pyramid optimization and attrition.
General Responsibilities :
- Actively manages the stakeholders including ODM’s, RODMs, other regional tower leads etc.;
- Drive continuous improvement through entire operations at region level
- Coordination with support functions like HR, RMG, and Finance etc.
- Manage escalations, incident management on platforms aligned with region process
- Collaborate with Region and Tower leadership on improvement initiatives and standards
- Review and governance of the account operations through Daily, Weekly and monthly meetings.
- Leadership reporting in Delivery reviews (weekly / monthly) to GCC and Regional leadership
- Focus on quality of service delivery
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment
- Awareness of technology and how to leverage same
- A good understanding of Financials
- Situational leadership – ability to adapt in the interest of business and client
- Strong analytical abilities, with attention to detail
- Demonstrate decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- People Management Skills – Should be able to coach and mentor team members
- Engagement Management Level 1 certification will be an added advantage