Core Services is one of the major UK business communities and is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
Main Purpose Of Role
Talent is a key priority within Capgemini and this role has responsibility for the administration of Capgemini’s graduate and apprenticeship programmes. Reporting into the Learning & Development Programme Management Team Lead you will be part of a collaborative group of professionals who have ambitious and exciting plans to continue to develop the Talent and learning and development programmes that we offer.
If you want the opportunity to work in a team who are passionate about developing junior talent and providing a fantastic employee experience, then this job is perfect for you.
• Support all areas of GAP programmes from an administration, data and operations perspective
• Administration of GAP programme team mailbox – first point of contact for programme queries
• Management of the Apprenticeship Levy online digital system
• Ownership of GAP MI Data, statistical analysis and reporting across the GAP team to demonstrate the outputs of the programme
• Working with suppliers to arrange graduate and apprentice training schedules
• Management of team talent pages and sharepoint site
• Financial Management of programmes – working with business and the finance team to track ongoing costs and support with process
Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Agility in work approach – a dynamic team player and also able to work autonomously
• Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate with different levels of people within the organisation
• High achievement drive, showing enthusiasm for work and commitment to delivering excellence
• Flexibility to travel within the UK occasionally
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.