Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Your knowledge of French language is on a good level?
Are you looking for new opportunities and want to continue career in an interesting project?
You want to combine IT and finance expertise in international project?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Very good analytical skills
- Self-driven and well-organized
- Experience on similar position (would be an asset)
- Technical or accounting background (would be an asset)
- Support maintenance of internal tools and solutions
- Work closely with all F&A teams
- Identify areas for potential system improvements
We are not focused only on work at our working place. Maintaining a great atmosphere within our teams has always been a key focus for us, that is why we have created the Chill Out Room! That’s the place where you can take a nap or coffee with your colleagues, rest, take a massage or even compete in virtual world on Play Station or play table football!
We know how to have a laugh, we share cakes and sweets with each other whenever there is a reason to celebrate. Sometimes we also meet after work to have some fun together in a more relaxed atmosphere. It can be a small team integration event or a big engagement party organized once a year in a pleasant area.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing