FUNCTIONAL PEOPLESOFT CONSULTANT
As Capgemini we are a leading PeopleSoft HCM implementer. We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimizing HR processes, the HR organization and bringing more value to the business. Thanks to our extensive experience, we developed a thorough and integrated implementation methodology. Our dedicated PeopleSoft HCM team has recently won new projects in Brussels and is looking forward to welcome a new enthusiastic colleague
- Based on your preferences, skills and resource requirements, you can participate in every phase of a PeopleSoft HCM implementation: offer, design, configuration, test, UAT, transition and production support;
- You take up several roles during an implementation phase: Analist, Customisation Designer, Configurator, Tester, …
- You translate business requirements from the customer into a functional solution in PeopleSoft
- You give trainings, demos and presentations to clients;
- You configure the design into the system;
- You have interaction and a close collaboration with the customer on various levels
- You inform the client on Capgemini’s service offering You are able to guide Young Professionals and capitalize the experience of expert colleagues
- You participate in a team with both onsite and offshore teammembers;
- You perform as a strong team player in large global ERP implementation teams.
As Functional PeopleSoft HCM Consultant:
- You have 3 or more years hands-on experience as implementer or an equivalence of 5 years as a key user in at least one of the following PeopleSoft domains: Workforce Administration, Base Benefits, Earnings and Deductions, Profile Management, Recruitment, ePerformance, ELM, Absence Management or Time & Labor;
- Experience as team lead is a plus;
- Understanding of PeopleTools is a plus;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- You have an eye for detail;
- You deliver high quality deliverables.
- You have the ability to work effectively in a global team, with clients, partners and vendors;
- You have the ability to work in a broad spectrum of project environments;
- You are able to express yourself in Dutch as well as French. English is the official language within Capgemini, so the knowledge of these languages is essential.
- You are flexible to travel.
The offer of Capgemini!
You will have the opportunity to work in challenging projects for major clients. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input and development.
At Capgemini, sharing knowledge is one of the main goals. We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. Capgemini also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field.
We offer an excellent benefits package.