Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Postgraduate certification in IT, Procurement or Accounting would be desirable
- Expertise in identifying and documenting business requirements
- Experience in Ivalua system configuration, including users, org structure, finance data, etc.
- Experience in Ivalua workflow configuration to reflect the underlying business processes
- Knowledge and experience deploying eProcurement solutions
- Experience with acceptance / functional testing
- Able to work flexibly and travel
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems will be an advantage
- Familiar with software development projects and product management methods such as Agile, Scrum, DevOps will be an advantage
What duties will help you grow?
- Determine Client needs and demands, and turn them into a logical and technical business model that can be achieved through Ivalua
- Configure Ivalua in alignment with documented business needs and contracted solution.
- Coordinate the work/efforts with the technical counterparts, and perform data mapping activities of Ivalua vs. Client ERP
- Ensure Ivalua usability in line with Client requirements and Capgemini best practices
- Deliver the end- or super-user training and ensure a smooth transition of Ivalua to the client
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).