At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
In this environment, you will be able:
- To understand the business requirements
- To study the procedures and systems currently in place
- To find solutions to meet business requirements using new or existing technologies in collaboration with architects and technical experts
- To get solutions approved by management (which requires to prepare reports that balance costs and benefits to present to managers)
- To write functional specifications which can easily be used by developers & testers
- To support developers
- To participate in testing activities
- To write user manuals and other documentation
- To train existing users in new capabilities
- To participate in the development and implementation of change requests
- You have at least 3 years experience on such topics
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch (intermediate spoken level) are mandatory
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree
- You have IT experience or demonstrated IT affinity
- You have experience with UML, SQL, Oracle ..