Functional Analyst SAP FI/CO
Job Description/Main responsibilities
- Deep understanding of Business Process Knowledge.
- Understanding of project implementation methodologies & ITIL processes
- Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis. Delivering quality on-time
- Participate support activities
- Service Requests
- Problem Management (Root-cause analysis, bug fixing, …)
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules (usually at least 5-7 years) – comprising of Organization Structure, New General Ledger (GL), Account Receivable (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting (AA), Taxes on sales and purchases and Withholding Tax, Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders
- Experience in 2-3 full deployment lifecycle.
- Provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes
- Knowledge on Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Experience of working as functional consultant with ABAP development and enhancement.
- Knowledge of integration of FICO with other modules such as MM, SD, PM, PP and PS
- General understanding of the enterprise functions and operational processes
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with SAP Solution Consultants within the enterprise
- Able to work independently
- Must have a ‘customer focused’ approach to service delivery and development
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
Product expertise ( at least 5-7 years of experience)
- Able to establish specifications and parameters of standard functions in the Finance & Controlling (FI/CO) SAP modules and corresponding business function.
- A SAP certifications is a plus.
- Able to analyze and solve issues in standard customization or specific SAP programs (ABAP)
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English