As a Functional Analyst it is your responsibility to understand the objectives and needs of the customer and to translate them into requirements. Throughout the project you will remain the bridge between the customer and the implementation team, actively thinking along with the customer to make sure the solution fits their expectations. As a functional analyst you will also be providing assistance in estimating workloads, defining project plans and detailed development tasks, identifying risks and supporting successful results.
We are looking for someone with the following skills
- Experience in writing Detailed accurate functional specifications & Acceptance test scenarios
- Experience with writing use cases
- Familiar with Agile as well as Waterfall approaches
- Experience with UML and SCRUM
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Pro-active and solution oriented mindset
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
Collaborate with the customer to find out the real needs
Translate these high level business requirements to a functional analysis, so the developers can implement them
Regularly check that the solution provided meets the needs of the customer
Provide guidance and best practices towards the customer.
Be the link between the customer and the implementation team
Designing a user friendly and technically feasible solution
Documenting and maintaining scope
Guarantee a smooth hand over to the customer
Preferably 4-5 years in the same role
Dutch, French & English.