Your technical skill sets:
- Guide on the effective use of solutions and architectures in order to achieve business outcomes in alignment with business requirements and the overall Enterprise Architecture
- Have experience in designing solutions, reusing design patterns, with non-functional requirements in mind such as performance and security.
- Lean towards Java based Back End, but are willing to learn and grow as full stack developer to support the DevOps team
- Work experience with SPA website/web based application in an agile team, responsible for end to end development including integration with Front End.
- Understand REST API design, implementation and test (using tools such as jmeter and postman)
- Acquainted to AWS/Azure basics, most common services used to deploy web stack and lingo (certificate or an online course enrollment like a cloud guru can demonstrate interest in learning it)
Other preferred skill:
• Good working experience in Junit/ Mockito frameworks.
• Working experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
• Working experience with relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficient understanding of Identity and Access Management
• Experience using IBM products such as WebSphere Application Studio, WebSphere Application Server and/or DB2 and Oracle.
• Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
• Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git.
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and SonarQube
• Should have knowledge on Agile methodology.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of CICD/DevOps
- AWS/Azure Cloud certification
- Flexible in travelling to onsite (on short term 2-3 months) to NL on business need basis
Start Date: 15-Jan2020
Planned Assignment Duration: 1 year
Job Location: ABN AMRO ODC @ GAR, Hyderabad