Focus of the role:
Cpagemini FS is currently looking for a skilled FullStack .NET Developer to joing it's Application Development and Maintenance practice. The successful candidate will work on an initial engagement with one of our high profile banking clients.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop web based applications to complement our current core system applications to comply with company standards.
- Ensure that internally developed applications are tested in line with end user requirements and best practice
- Support and maintain existing applications developed by the Application Development Team
- Contribute to the ongoing maturity of the IT software infrastructure within the business by ensuring that latest technologies are continually being considered and adopted
- Continually develop own skills to help increase overall capability of the team Actively contribute to team discussions and decisions
- Contribute in an appropriate manner to peer reviews
What you’ll bring:
- .Net, .Net Core, C#, Web API, Angular
- REST web services
- Responsive UI, HTML, CSS, SQL, Scrum, Agile, Azure, DevOps, Boards Pipelines, Git Test Plans
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Ability to deliver within given timescales and constraints
- Knowledge and understanding of software development technologies
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.