Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH / Remote
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
They perform development testing activities and document how applications should be maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES
- The essential duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of those required on the job Incumbents may perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
- Analyzes requirements for software programs or application enhancements Creates detailed programming specifications
- Writes or modifies code for complex software programs components or applications Performs development testing and audits results
- Uses a variety of techniques to demonstrate product expectations and prevent production problems Stays current on emerging design patterns software development concepts and industry best practices
- Supports and maintains software programs components or applications in a production environment Creates reviews and maintains documentation and ensures standards are being met Analyzes information from various sources to identify options and communicates recommendations and solutions including estimates of work effort
- Promotes understanding of emerging design patterns software development concepts and information technology best practices
- Completes code reviews for other developers to provide design or programming recommendations
- Able to work assigned schedule subject to Progressive s flexible schedule policies and practices
- Able to work variable and flexible hours such as nights weekends and holidays in response to business needs occasional travel
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE
- Education and or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry B
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum four years of related work experience designing programming and supporting software programs and applications
- In lieu of the above a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience designing programming and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES
- Knowledge skills abilities listed below are the requirements needed to be proficient in the job Experience in full web stack UI Client API Infrastructure In depth knowledge of computer coding programming languages and software development concepts in a large IT environment In depth knowledge of data structures data management practices system interaction patterns and interfaces Knowledge of various corporate security rules legal and regulatory obligations such as PCI SOX or similar standards
- Knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns
- Advanced analytical technical troubleshooting diagnosing and problem solving skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects and or assignments simultaneously
- Ability to coach and help others learn knowledge or skills in a specific area Listening verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.