Full stack .Net developer
Full stack .Net developer.
- Full stack .Net developer with experience with C,Angular Technology and Frameworks that are being used.
- Should have experience working on below Angular 10, Angular material, CDK, cdkFocusTrap, ListKeyManager, FocusKeyManager, Angular CLI, Typescripts, CSS Mixins CSS, HTML, TabIndex attribute State and Memorization.
- Lazy Loading Routing RestFul API integration.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer the HTML coder.
- Cooperating with the back end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Deep knowledge of Angular 10 practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self contained reusable and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform database API caching layer proxies and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi threading when needed.
- Creating custom general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front end such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.