A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US NY New York
- This position is for a hands on Senior Full Stack Engineer with a minimum of 6 8 years working in the financial IT community.
- Candidate must possess a strong background.
- Design Develop and maintain financial applications using Java Angular and related frameworks.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able work with both users and lead IT team members in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Candidate should be disciplined detail oriented self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Ability to Work with client architect senior developers to do high level low level design architecture.
- Experience using and implementing REST and other HTTP web services.
- Strong SQL and database performance tuning skills with DB2 database Client and server side development using Web toolkits and Java.
- Experience working with XML and JSON.
- Strong Communication skills Team management skills.
- Experience in Financial Document Management content management Alfresco is big plus.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-