Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Java technologies and large projects;
- Java EE 6;
- Spring Core;
- JSP, Servlets, Filters;
- MVC framework (ex: Struts);
- JPA (Hibernate), JTA or Spring Data;
- JAX-RS (REST API) / Spring MVC with REST;
- JSON, XML, HTML.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) – advanced level;
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines;
- Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility. Problem solver;
- Develop software applications according to the business needs, being involved in all phases of SDLC based on Agile framework;
- Develop software applications being involved in all activities (analysis, design, coding, testing, support);
- Work simultaneously with several projects in different stages;
- Adhere to deadlines and identify problems in the early stages.