Full Stack Java Developer
Are you fierce in coding, flexible in attitude, and fun in life? We’ve got the job for you! We are looking for Full Stack Java Developers who are fluent in programming and have the right mindset.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We are guiding the way of our clients towards digitalization and enabling the optimization of business and IT operations.
We are offering you exceptionally cool colleagues, reasonable working hours, nice coffee as fringe benefit among other things and motivating learning and development possibilities.
You will be getting an excellent opportunity to develop your competences supported by Capgemini’s career path model and extensive training programs. This is your chance to get involved in exciting projects in a global company and really make the difference!
MAKING A MATCH – DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for Full Stack Java Developers with relevant work experience to join our versatile group of experts. Your position will be tailored for you based on your experience. If you are strong in front-end development or/and UI design your position can be also tailored to that direction. Fluency both in English and in Finnish helps the collaboration with people so much that we require it.
In this role you are typically working as part of a team responsible for building and running solutions towards digitalization for leading client organizations. To support succeeding in this role you have acquired good understanding of topics related software development on different levels – from understanding of detailed technical topics to ability to design appropriate software architectures.
We are looking for candidates with following core skills and experience:
- Practical experience with Java based solution development related to UI, integration and data persistence aspects (using common frameworks like Spring or Java EE, JPA/Hibernate)
- Skills with technologies usually associated with the DevOps mindset; i.e. Git as SCM, CI tools, container management, test automation, generic Linux skills
- General interest in learning and adapting to new technologies and environments
- Able to identify and communicate the relevant key points about technical topics for different stakeholder groups (i.e. to a customer vs. to a development team member)
Having hands-on experience with following topics are also something that we appreciate but we do not require these skills yet from you:
- Building solutions leveraging PaaS components (i.e. utilizing AWS stack)
- Integration platforms (ESB solutions, API gateways) and integration management
- Mobile development frameworks (e.g. Ionic, Cordova)
- Different commercial Java EE environments (IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic and portal stack)
- Specific database related skills (in addition to basic developer’s knowledge), be it relational DB admin skills for a specific product or some NoSQL database experience
In addition to the technical skills, we are looking for candidates living in and around the Helsinki Metropolitan area and having at least intermediate knowledge of Finnish language.
APPLY NOW AND ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Make your move by applying now! We are constantly going through the applications. In case of any questions, you can be in contact with your future manager Kari Lahtinen – email@example.com +358 40 730 1946.