Role: Full-Stack (Java + AngularJs) Developer | Exp: 3 to 5 Years | Mumbai
Position Name: JAVA+Angular Developer
Expected Role and Key Responsabilités:
– Good knowledge on architecting complex software and systems
– Participate to production daily support. Be interested and involved in server side script development for production support and monitoring purpose
– Ensure that the deliverables are being completed on time and on schedule, are respecting the business and users expectations
– Participate to production releases and deployments.
– Ensure that the architecture and the platform components are up to date, propose the migrations and respect the common GM IT development methodologies and architecture guidelines
– Work closely and collaborate with other developers, testers and production teams
– Contribute to technical analysis, design, development and automated unit and acceptance testing
– Propose new technical solutions and best practices, discuss and present their ideas in detail to both colleagues and managers.
– Maintain consistency and quality of the code, share understanding of the system and write technical specifications
– Help and support the Business Analyst in ensuring that the functional knowledge transfer is complete
– Be hands-on as and when required
– Be able to work in parallel on several topics and switch from one to another according to priorities
B.E / B. Tech or equivalent. (Mumbai)
Work experience (in years):
[3-5] years of professional software development experience.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
– Java Expert level
– Angular JS Expert level
– SQL, Stored Procedures Beginner level
– XML + XSL + XSLT Beginner level
– Performance tuning of Transact-SQL Beginner level
– Unix Shell Scripting Beginner level
Mandatory Soft Skills:
– Good Communication skills
– Structured, organised and a good communicator.
– Delivery-focused with a good eye for detail.
– Comfortable working with the offshore teams in a multi diversity environment.
– Willing to share knowledge and skills with other members within the team whilst able to work independently.
Nice to have Skills:
– Design: UML or Visio
– Test Driven Development (TDD) – Unit testing
– IBM MQSeries for message communication
– Scripts: Unix/Linux: ksh/csh/awk
– Continuous integration : TeamCity, Maven, Sonar