Role: Full-Stack (Java + AngularJs) Developer | Exp: 4 to 9 Years | Hyderabad
Please carry a Government Approved Photo ID Original & Photo Copy while coming for the interview, without these you will not be allowed to attend the interview.
NOTE : Notice period should be upto 30 days.
Full-Stack (Java + AngularJs) Developer | Exp: 4 to 9 Years | Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in project planning sessions, translate requirements into working software.
- Involved in design, build and testing the software.
- Work with Scrum Master & the team and Product Owner to deliver focused, value driven changes to a high quality standard.
- Responsible to bring technical testing expertise to the team, fostering team spirit and collaboration within the team.
- Engaging and contributing to the technical capability of our products to ensure they are the best fit for customers. Focus on being a key member of an agile team, delivering great software
- Sustain our culture of continuous improvement both from a process and technical perspective.
- Attend retrospective meetings
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, UML and Design Patterns.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Experience in Jersey/ RestEasy, EJB, Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB.
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules.
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Required Experience: 4 to 9 Years
Secondary Skills : HTML, CSS