· Responsible for contributing to the design & architecture for small to medium projects.
· Works on problems of highly complex scope, through expert usage of non-standard concepts & principles requiring high levels of judgement & interpretation.
· Works as a guide and sets directions for medium sized projects of reasonable complexity.
· Applies own judgement to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed by project teams.
· Role is capable of finding out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
· Requires extensive knowledge of multiple development technologies/ expert knowledge of one technology.
· Conduct checkpoint review on the overall deliverables
· Guide / Review the preparation of technical design documents in accordance to functional specifications. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
· Timely submission, correctness and completeness of the status report weekly for teams
· Guide in preparation of technical design documents. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
· Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
· Has the ability to respond to detailed queries. May be called upon to advise Sr Management on specialised technical issues.
· Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up faster.
· Total 6-11 years of experience.
· Must possess experience with Angular Js 1 ,2 and NodeJS.
· Experience with MongoDB, ElasticSearch, ReactJS and WebSockets is preferred.
Nice to have:
· Exposure to JIRA/SVN.
· Exposure to Trade Finance Domain.
· Good Stakeholder Management
Your application can be addressed to:
Global Sourcing & RecruitmentApply now