About the Team
The Adelaide team is one of Capgemini’s strategic-focused practices with an emphasis on development and data. Due to continued success we are currently searching for Front End Developers looking to take the next step of their career. You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop and build world class digital services.
About the Role
We are looking for developers who are great communicators and have an enthusiasm for learning new frameworks and technology stacks. You will play a pivotal role in building and developing services that are easy for everyone to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility. Specifically, experience in Angular and at least two of the following:
- Working in a multidisciplinary, digital delivery team in an Agile environment.
- Developing responsive and accessible digital experiences to meet WCAG2.0 compliance.
- Experience of front end pre-processors and languages eg Haml, Pug, Sass, Less, TypeScript, Babel, as well as when to use modern front end frameworks in particular Angular.
- Experience in modern front end build tools e.g. Webpack, Parcel, Gulp, Grunt and version control systems e.g. Git, Mercurial
- Experience working with government agencies preferred although not essential
What we can offer you?
By working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
About Capgemini Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au