Job role – Front End Developer
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
• Strong knowledge of designing the application containing user interfaces with modern web technologies that can be tested and scaled easily
• Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively resolve conflicts.
• Ensure quality deliverables for coding and documentation.
• Status reporting to delivery leads.
Must Have Skills
• Strong Experience on technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, and Data Access.
• Strong Knowledge of web-based enterprise level applications architecture and Design Principles (such as SOLID Principles).
• Hands-on expertise in NUnit, Swagger, Log4Net, Mockito frameworks.
• Good Experience in developing applications for cloud environment.
• Strong Database and SQL Skills including Stored Procedures/Queries performance tuning.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle / Agile methodologies including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
• Experience with code build tools such as MS Build, Jenkins, Gitlab or Git hub.
• Experience in being part of global delivery team with onsite/offshore model and coordination with support teams for deployment and issue handling.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.