Capgemini Engineering (ERD) is looking for Front End Design Engineer for semiconductor project.
– Bilingual who act as a bridge between Japanese customer and our India team.
– ASIC front-end design, ideally in design services environments (product backgrounds acceptable).
– Micro-architecture at module/sub-system/chip-level; digital design of complex modules/sub-systems, with solid understanding of clock-domain crossings; integration of IPs/modules/sub-systems designed by internal/external teams; experience using AMBA bus protocols; System Verilog experience; Lint and CDC analysis; timing analysis; excellent debug skills; customer support.
– Teamwork, dedication, collaborative, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to meet stringent deadlines and project timelines.
– Language : Japanese must to have to communicate with client, English must to have to communicate with oversea team
– Experience in at least few of these: CPU (preferably, ARM), or GPU, or DSP; low-power design and verification; peripheral interfaces such as CSI, I3C, USB, PCIe; FPGA.