frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
Why join frog?
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
This role is an exciting blend of management consulting skills plus experience in user research, and service design. You’ll be asked to:
• Analyse and map complex processes and user journeys
• Prototype and test end-to-end service journeys
• Deliver service concepts, blueprints and other service design artefacts
• Run and lead design workshops to ensure user are at the heart of the service/product
• Have strong communication skills to shape and influence design decisions
• Uncover customer needs and pain points through qualitative & quantitative data
• Stay abreast of technology, market and user trends
• Lead experiments and design sprints
• Help structure the delivery of service and product design projects
• Lead multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
• Deliver quality consulting work that meets client commercial and strategic objectives
• Engage clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
• Be an advocate and inspire colleagues and clients about the benefits and value of Service Design
What you’ll do
You’ll be working in a range of sectors, including among others retail, consumer goods, utilities, telco, financial services, and life sciences; as well as in the public sector.
As a Senior Consultant you’ll not only deliver quality user research, business analysis, and service design, you’ll also help mentor and oversee less experienced consultants, and model our values and behaviour.
A good fit for this role will bring many of the skills, experience, and attributes below
• Experience of product development and/or customer experience design
• An understanding of the challenges of designing for digital
• Experience in all stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
• Experience facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
• The drive to proactively identify and implement improvements to the way we work
• Experience managing and leading teams
• Comfort leading sessions with senior clients
• Comfort reflecting on your individual performance and behaviours and, together with feedback from others, you will actively seek to continuously improve
• Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions
• Experience working in sectors that operate in complex regulatory environments like Financial Services or healthcare would be a plus.
What makes us tick?
At heart we’re a strategy, design & innovation company and like to think we’ve played a big role in shaping the way brands connect with customers. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks, and even partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion and in not compromising on quality
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark