frog is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
Why join frog?
frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology.
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets.
frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
The focus of the role
As part of the Customer Strategy & Performance team in frog, your primary focus will be on shaping and driving end-to-end digital customer transformation for our clients. Life in this team means looking at everything from customer strategy and experience through to marketing, sales, service and digital transformation. You will be helping our clients across sectors to design and deliver the best customer experience across touchpoints, utilising technology and/or optimising business operations across retail operations, customer service, and marketing functions. We focus on helping our clients embed detailed insights and innovative approaches into our clients’ decision-making process. What’s common to every project, is a focus on strategy and using outside-in thinking to drive sustainable growth, commercial value and address emerging needs.
It is an exciting time for the Customer Strategy & Performance team, and we are looking for experienced, energised individuals to help accelerate our growth.
What you’ll do
Working as a Consultant brings a variety of opportunities to learn, share and shine. In this role you will:
• Develop new strategies (B2B and/or B2C) and north star visions that are aimed at omni-channel experiences, customer loyalty, achieving growth in emerging markets or marketing to new customer segments and with emerging capabilities
• Help clients design their customer and employee proposition, developed through customers journeys and keeping market trends at the forefront
• Define disruptive operating models that reflect the new strategies and visions to drive transformation across the entire organisation
• Support clients in adopting a value-focussed, metrics-driven approach to sustainable growth
• Scale new digital ventures and accelerate learning through evidence based, human centred design approaches
• Implement transformative ecosystems and platforms, win customers’ hearts and minds and unlock the full potential of a data-driven world, factoring in the latest technology advancements
• Help clients understand how to optimise their customer value propositions across channels, implementing a single view of customers
What you’ll bring
• Experience across the different parts of the proposition design toolkit – customer interviews, market and trend analysis, idea generation, building commercial models, customer experience design, business adoption, strategy and roadmap creation
• A digitally focused background, with experience of working with technology solutions e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, for an internal or external client
• Industry experience in one of our focus areas, bringing an understanding of operations across strategy, marketing, sales, or IT
• A creative problem solver and structured thinker and comfortable with a hypothesis driven approach
• Comfortable articulating the value of the client, employee or customer; their behaviours and motivations as a key part of any business strategy
• Experience across one or more of our target sectors including Retail, Consumer Products, Financial Services and Utilities
• A natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior client executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident presentation and storytelling abilities
Qualifications and Experience required
• Consulting experience is advantageous however is not a necessity
• Intellectually strong with an excellent academic background
• Experience of working in a demanding project environment
• Can demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility
What makes us tick?
At heart we’re a strategy, design & innovation company and like to think we’ve played a big role in shaping the way brands connect with customers. From working with Steve Jobs on Apple’s design language, through to reinventing Disney’s Theme Parks, and even partnering with Porsche to turbocharge their products.
Three beliefs underpin our culture & frame the type of people who excel at frog:
• Being a challenger brand: a home for rebels and disruptors who want to do their best work
• Making our mark: fanatically improving our world and having real impact by crafting things people love
• A belief in the power of emotion and in not compromising on quality
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Make Your Mark