Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. You will also be joining our own exciting growth journey in the UK as we set out to be the growth partner of choice.
frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
You will be joining the Innovation, Strategy and Design Practice. We define growth strategies, create inspired innovation portfolios and develop products, services, and experiences that create sustainable, profitable growth for our clients.
As a team we seek to create the most potent strategy and innovation practice on Earth. We have a bold future ahead of us as we continue to partner with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, while harnessing the power of innovation, design, data and technology. We’re inventing the future by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
We are looking for an Engagement Director to join the Growth Strategy & Innnovation team in our London office. We’re looking for an experienced growth strategy practitioner to lead project teams and client relationships, to think both strategically and creatively and to inspire others to create transformational growth opportunities for our clients.
You should have extensive experience leading, defining and implementing growth, business and innovation strategies and initiatives for FTSE 100 companies across a range of industries. This experience may come through work in strategy consulting, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, or in a leadership role within a corporate innovation team.
What you will be doing
As an Engagement Director in our Growth Strategy & Innovation team, you would be responsible for:
- Turning client engagements into long-term, client relationships.
- Leading all aspects of several client relationships.
- Establishing and growing a solid role as client counselor. We should be our clients’ primary source of growth and Innovation strategy and counsel.
- Extending relationships among clients and finding additional project opportunities to drive organic revenue growth.
- Converting warm leads into new engagements, including scoping, pricing, and closing new business opportunities.
- Working with clients and your team to formulate project proposals including scope of work, the innovation challenge, and success metrics.
- Leading, inspiring and mentoring the Engagement Manager, Senior Strategy Associate, and Strategy Associates in the Commercial Strategy team throughout all phases of a project.
- Actively contributing to the advancement of thought leadership through published articles, blog posts, speeches and networking.
- Actively contributing to the evolution of our business practices, offerings and processes.
- Playing a meaningful role in the development of our talent to ensure we continuously set the bar for the Strategy & Innovation Consulting industry.
- Mentoring Engagement Managers to ensure successful client projects and relationships and to assist in their professional development.
You would be responsible for leading cross-functional project teams and working closely with members of our strategy, idea development and design teams. As a Director and project lead, you would have daily contact with senior executives at FTSE 100 companies.
You shall ideally have a top-tier graduate degree and preferably an MBA or equivalent experience. You should have a wealth of experience working in the field of growth and innovation strategy – either as a Director or within a corporate environment.
You should also have significant experience leading a cross-functional team and managing senior client relationships, and specifically be able to demonstrate a track-record of business development with new clients and organically growing influence and opportunity within existing clients. You should be a lateral thinker adept at uncovering the insights and themes that can spark innovation, and passionate about using those insights to develop breakthrough new products, services and businesses.
You shall be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Powerful Storytelling. You should have an intuitive ability to represent complex concepts in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Presentation Skills. You should be experienced presenting to senior executives and large audiences, both formally and informally.
- Creative Sensibilities. You should have a well-honed aesthetic appreciation, and experience working with creative teams across a range of disciplines and deliverables.
- Diverse Experience. You will depth in 1-2 sectors or categories, but you should be able to demonstrate a range of category experience and feel comfortable working across sectors.
- Contagious Passion. You should see and be inspired by disruptive innovation and transformational ideas, and be able to stoke the fires of those around you.
- Considered Opinions. You should be able to form thoughtful and considered perspectives, supported by both objective fact and strategic conviction.
- Inspirational Leadership. You should be able to inspire a team working for you to push for excellence and deliver bold, fresh thinking.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/