Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
Who you’ll be working with:
Frog part of Capgemini Invent
We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications. We create better solutions, invented with – and for – the customers who use them.
We believe in harnessing the power of technology to create innovative solutions, but we know this means nothing without first harnessing the power of human imagination. We do this by always creating great new opportunities for our people, helping them to grow, and fostering a collaborative mindset.
This gives us our main differentiators: our collaborative culture and people, our multi-disciplinary approach, our deep sector expertise, and the wider end-to-end capabilities of the Group.
Our work stretches from helping business make bolder choices and launch new businesses, to helping brands drive circular purpose and craft stories, creating and activating experiences and enabling these in a scalable and sustainable way.
We are looking for a Director within frog’s Brand & Content team – one of the fastest growing areas of the business. This is a leadership role within a team that strives to help our clients deliver the future of customer experience through marketing strategy & technology.
We are looking for:
- A proven marketing leader with a consulting background that has extensive sales, solutioning and delivery experience.
- Extensive knowledge & experience across the customer marketing value chain: insight & strategy, planning, brand, acquisition, value management, retention
- Extensive knowledge & experience of marketing operations: target operating model, effectiveness & optimisation, systems & infrastructure (including MarTech) and agency management
- Substantial commercial experience – utilising a combination of the organisation’s broader pre-existing relationships, company relationships and your own network, you’ll be generating c.£2m of consulting revenues.
- Highly credible with c-suite level decision-makers – experience of demonstrating value of marketing to senior finance professionals and selling in customer / marketing strategies based on robust business cases
- The ability to Shape, design and deliver best-in-class marketing proposals and strategies across clients.
- An inspiring leader who will motivate & guide a large team and develop/coach direct reports and broader team members.
- A proven track record of proposition building and delivery in the Marketing space.
- Strong management consulting experience with proven sales and delivery success in Marketing Projects at a top consulting firm.
- Experience leading a complex consulting team – developing talent and achieving organisational goals.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions.
You will join frog and the Brand & Content practice at an exciting time – able to exert significant influence to form and develop the marketing capability working alongside dynamic consulting and design colleagues.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.