Here at Capgemini, we are currently looking for a strong Fraud Analyst to join our Cards practice.
- To support the overall Credit Card Fraud Strategy team in delivering their objectives aligned to loss reduction and improved customer experience.
- To provide input/support to the overall Credit Card Fraud Strategy team acting as an SME to business strategy / new products & initiatives, to ensure any additional / increased fraud & scam risk is identified and appropriately controlled.
- To support the overall Credit Card Fraud Strategy team in raising awareness of Credit card fraud across BUK.
- Drive fraud P&L reduction through analytics whilst balancing the customer experience.
- The role will involve problem-solving issues to help better protect our customers and BUK from fraud.
- Implementing data driven solutions to mitigate fraud risks for customers.
- Identify enhancements to existing processes or systems to reduce risk.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fraud knowledge
- Ability to challenge
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive self starter
- Operational background
- Experience using SAS/SQL analytical packages
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.