FPNA 6years-9years Pune
Any qualification (full time)
FPNA 6years-9years Mumbai
Position and BU Overview
- The APAC Group IT Controller will be supporting all Departments of Group IT APAC and would be responsible for measuring the operational activities and reporting
- The Controller will report to Group IT Global Infra CIO management team.
- Support the controller budget, forecast and close.
- P&L analysis
- Manage CAPEX
- Validate GPS Shopping carts and invoices
- HFM Reporting
- Raising I-SOWs and invoice validation.
- Monthly Chargebacks to SBUs.
- Weekly calls with extended CIO Management team to understand business & its implication on financials.
- Preparation of standard reports as per SFC.
- Working with BFM’s and Operations team on forecasting.
Professional Experience and qualifications
- Proven working experience as a Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills