• Build end to end solutions with ownership of the proposal storyboard on solution, transition, transformation and operation.
• Build synergies with the client requirements and shape the commercial and operational proposition.
• Support improved win rate and achievement of sales and revenue targets of 20me
• Support the personal and professional development of other people in the proposal team in respect to the work of solutions, development of proposals, productivity glidepaths, solution framework
• Take responsibility for all aspects of the Solution, including: contract negotiation, solution crafting to fit in with IS strategy, Risk Evaluation, Commercial relationship, internal and external presentation, production of the Cost Models and Requirement Management.
• Support the sales team to present to the client so as they understand the solution, value proposition, and company's competitive differentiation
• Provide high quality input in response to RFI, RFP and BAFO
• Provide inputs into the commercial team to develop the pricing for the proposal
• Contribute to the creation of market leading products
• Promote teamwork and provide other employees with coaching and leadership, and work with other parts of Capgemini to provide further education on the BSV Value Proposition.
• Support the development of the deal strategy
• 3-5 years experience in BSV Solutions
• Experience in leading a Solutions team
• Have excellent knowledge of technological products and solutions available on the market and has strong awareness of their strengths and weaknesses to drive the innovation of new products and processes
• Be an “Influencer” in the further development of the functionality of process specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities and attitude
• Fully comprehends the financial conventions and requirements when creating business cases
• Delivers complex presentations and leads discussion with senior management clients. Designs and scopes all main documents and deliverables. Provides structure for others to complete
• Exposure to Sales, Business Development preferred
• English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
• Certified in at least 1 DGEM Tech Technology within tower and working towards DGEM Tech technology certifications in other towers