- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility.
- Identify business opportunities within the project or client organisation and inform your manager accordingly
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen;
- Be familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed.
- Contribute to the shaping and structuring work packages through specific expertise and knowledge.
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses
- Engage in the development of your area through operational activities such as; recruitment, Learning & Development, Talent management, Engagement and or people and performance management processes
- Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like DGEM, GPM)
- Facilitate (leads and directs) meetings within own and other business area
- Leverage knowledge of latest technology to develop solutions within own technology/process area with appropriate involvement of others
- Have strong understanding of business context for the analyzed data, can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations to drive process improvements
- Construct analysis of information that conveys the salient facts in a clear, unambiguous way to a variety of audiences to drive, decision making and process improvements
- English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
- Economic education
- Preferably ACCA or CPA certification
- Certified in at least one DGEM Tech technologies