Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Execute a work stream and its deliverables within a project, demonstrate attitudes and behaviours on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
- Understand and track the market and potential client’s business challenges
- Have excellent knowledge of technological FP&A products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses and can suggest technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
- Drive development of FP&A stream through operational activities such as; recruitment, Learning & Development, Talent management
- Encourage, support, and enable individuals, exploring new ways to engage them and help identify the greater contributions they can make to the business.
- Sets and communicates vision, goals and objectives in an inspiring and motivational manner and ensures staff have career and development plans and that these are achievable.
- Participate in or leads successful recruiting efforts for FP&A and other RTR sub-towers, evaluating candidates against organization / project needs and position/role demands
What duties will help you grow?
- Drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) development within the expert community and DGEM deployment for your Client(s)
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a “guru”/expert in application of process(s) specialism
- Think strategically to see the bigger picture for clients, understanding emerging trends and disruptions
- Plays a key role in the development of new tools, PoV and methodologies individually and through networks (e.g. centres of excellence)
- Have strong understanding of business context for the analyzed data, can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations to drive process improvements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).