ForgeRock SME I 6 to 9 years I Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Hands-On experience with customization of ForgeRock components is a must, including connector development, writing scripts and building of workflows
- Directory services knowledge of ForgeRock OpenDJ
- Should be able to work independently as a Senior Developer/Consultant, work may require the person to lead a small team for integrating with the surrounding solution being built
- Responsible for implementing comprehensive SSO solutions based on OpenAM to support B2B and B2C portals through identity and access management technologies
- Responsible for integrating OpenAM with various backend technologies including OpenDJ , OpenLDAP , TDS, AD etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS clustering technologies and configurations with various commercial software (MySQL, Oracle DB, MS SQL, etc)
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security controls are established and working as expected including data encryption and authentication standards are appropriate and effective.
- Responsible for migrating code and configurations through environments from development to production.
- Ensure technical delivery aligns with client specification. Work with counterparts on client team to understand and adhere to applicable technical standards.
- Work closely with project management to identify key IAM technical requirements, prioritize requirements, catalog requirements, and assign them to project use cases and sprints.
- Provide assistance to the Sales and Pre-Sales
- Excellent communication
June 8, 2021