To reinforce our service desk we’re looking for first-line support engineers to join our team.
Do you speak fluently Dutch, French and English?
Do you prefer working during the day or are a variation between day-, night-, and weekend work no problem for you? And do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
- You’re a great listener and register IT questions and problems communicated by end-users over the phone and mail
- You’re customer minded, with good communication skills
- If possible you provide an answer to the questions and/or solve the problems, otherwise you escalate the calls to a higher level of support
- Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interest, your responsibilities may include first and/or second-line support
Then you’re the Service Desk Professional we’re looking for!
Depending on your experience and interest, you will be working at our service desk at Diegem or at a project at one of our clients.
Skills & Requirements
- You have minimum a (technical) high school degree
- You have a good knowledge of IT Hardware
- Knowledge or affinity with ICT is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You see IT problems as a challenge and an opportunity to learn
- You’re friendly, professional and helpful in contacts with customers
- You’re able to win the trust of our clients
- You’re stress-resistant and can perform under pressure and changing working conditions
- You possess a good team spirit, but you can work autonomously when needed
- You’re fluent in Dutch, English, and French
- A good knowledge of Polish, Czech, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Flexibility is no problem for you
- Experience is a plus!
- You are familiar with the Windows environment and MS office package – knowledge of another environment a strong plus
- Knowledge of Citrix, Active Directory and networking are a strong asset
- Being part of a motivated team.
- Long-term contract
- Work with the latest technology
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits (company car, fuel card)
- Learning and Development program that you will allow you to follow trainings and get certified