The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery. We’re currently recruiting for a Finastra Trade Finance Technical Lead to partner with one of our Big4 banking clients.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Define and size environment and infrastructure for client installation
- Install FBCC on client environment and prepare installation manual
- Configure the system as per client needs in close collaboration with Finastra Business Consultant
- Influence/Direct the client to adopt Out of Box functionality/features
- Conduct technical and integration workshops, and document the client requirements; provide advice & guidance and also challenge our clients in order to help them find a solution to their business needs
- Capture Business requirements clearly in Business Solution Design Document (BSDD) without any ambiguities
- Assist Business Consultants to estimate for change requests
- Provide the technical solutions for the change requests
- Perform FBCC customization using Software Development Kit (SDK) which includes, branding, integration with other systems, and changes to user interface(s)
- Apply service packs, patches and hot fixes to client system
- Planning and finalizing the Change requests
- Develop Data migration scripts/tool and execute the processes – defined in the statement of work
- Advise clients on test planning to ensure successful solution implementation. Support the User Acceptance & Operations testing of the system with the client and Analyse and Resolve/escalate issues
- Analyse, resolve/escalate problems encountered by the team during the implementation of Finastra products and when interfacing with third party systems. This will include detailed issue escalation and resolution through interaction with Finastra
- Interface design and development to integrate FBCC with other bank wide systems
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience or knowledge of FusionBanking Trade innovation and/or FusionBanking Corporate Channel is desirable
- Must have Technical SkillsCore Java/J2EE
- Data Structures & Multithreading
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.