Who you’ll be working with
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision, reinvent and transform their organisations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 8,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in over 60 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. People matter, results count.
The focus of your role
You will be working with the world’s largest and most innovative Financial Services institutions to deliver market leading digital propositions in the Insurance market (Our key focus on Personal, Commercial and Health).
What you’ll do
Our people are flexible, and the scope of your role will vary with each project, in line with the breadth and depth of your experience. Our Consultants are at the heart of delivering profitable outcomes in business and technology-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with a broad range of clients to achieve their strategic goals. At the more senior levels, you will be expected to lead teams and to become actively involved in future business development opportunities.
- You’ll work with leading insurance companies to assist them in developing, prioritising and delivering the insurers of the future.
- You’ll design and lead streams of work whilst playing a role in Capgemini’s growth through successful delivery, contributing to our offers and knowledge, as well as developing new business.
- You’ll identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of our proposed solutions into the business.
- You’ll apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved.
- You’ll bring the right combination of style and substance, ensuring that the basics are right, whilst always focusing on we add value to our clients.
- You’ll work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive continuous business performance improvement.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have deep Insurance and Consulting experience and you’ll have novel points of view regarding the future of the industry. You’ll be familiar with business and technology trends, as well as key Insurtech players. In addition, you will be comfortable leading teams and delivering excellence:
- Management consulting experience with a proven track record of driving business value in one of Personal, Commercial or Health Insurance.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with experience of being able to influence senior stakeholders and “get things done” across a range of organisations, varying in size and complexity.
- Expert knowledge and experience of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Strong business acumen, a high level of financial management capability, and experience of providing key Management Information to support the business.
- Understanding of modern digital technologies.
You’ll also bring:
- Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in developing, selling and delivering consulting solutions.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-Invent.com/