What we offer
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
One of the world’s biggest banks, opening a new line of business related to car loans and leasing in France.
Financial Services Senior Analyst- responsible for daily service delivery in terms of consumer finance products offered by the Client on the French market.
The main processes in scope are:
- Car loans and leasing applications processing (contract creation and funding)
- Contract amendments and termination
- Recalculation of contracts
- Unpaid collection
- Queries resolution (phone/written communication)
The main accountabilities of the candidate will include
- Performing activities related to loan/leasing contract management
- Direct contact with Customers and Dealers via phone, email and letter (in French language)
- Identifying changes and improvements to be implemented
The ideal candidate should possess
- Fluent knowledge of French language – C2 level (written and oral communication)
- Good knowlegde of English – min. B1 level
- Min. 1 year of experience in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Customer Service area
- Knowledge of retail financing – personal loans, leasing (will be an asset)
- Knowledge of Cassiopae system (will be an asset)
What we offer
- Challenges related to setting up a new project in a brand new scope
- Possibility to develop new skills and gain expert knowledge in consumer finance processes
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.