An overview of the role
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cyber Security for Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our cyber security team. You will responsible for cyber-security business development, notably for shaping, pricing and delivering effective solutions to support security particularly within the Financial Services sector.
What you’ll do
Your activities will involve the design, development and selling of effective solutions to support the infrastructure security and risk remediation systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
You will operate in difficult, complex or political environments taking full responsibility for outcomes. You will represent and promote the group internally and externally including at board level. You will develop strategic partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external clients and maximize benefit for all the parties. You will generate creative and innovative perspectives using visionary application of technology and constantly look for improvement. You will lead and build effective teams to meet business objectives and changing market requirements.
More specifically your responsibilities include:
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services solution aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services:
Infrastructure and Technology
• • Cloud Security
• • Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
• • Incident Response and Investigation Services
• • Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
• • GRC Automation
• • Risk Assessment and Risk Management
• • Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
People and Process
• • Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
• • Enterprise and System Security Architecture
• • ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition/transformation
Information and Data
• • Identity and Access Management Assurance
• • Data Protection
• • Application Security
What you’ll bring:
- Dedicated Cloud Security experience over a minimum of 7 years. Microsoft cloud solutions are of particular interest.
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills and operating at C-level
- Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
- Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
- Detailed knowledge of at least two industry sectors
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
- Excellent understanding of the culture, practices and tools associated with the DevSecOps processes, including:
- -Secure cloud architecture
- -“Policy as code”
- -Monitoring, logging and auditing tools and the associated ecosystem
- -CI-CD integration
- -DAST and SAST tools and the implementation into a secure toolchain and SDLC
- Secrets management tools, technologies, cryptography and configuration for cloud and multi-cloud implementations
- Ability to determine the appropriate governance structures and policies for automation and compliance support
- Experience of working in partnership with third parties and government agencies to develop solutions, policies and controls
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.