Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative studios around the world, we have a 7,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An overview of the role:
You will be working with the world’s largest and most innovative Financial Services institutions to deliver market leading digital propositions.
Why this role?
- You’ll work with leading financial services companies to assist them in developing, prioritising and delivering the FS institutions of the future.
- You’ll design and lead streams of work whilst playing a role in Capgemini’s growth through successful delivery, contributing to our offers and knowledge, as well as developing new business.
- You’ll identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of our proposed solutions into the business.
- You’ll apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved.
- You’ll bring the right combination of style and substance, ensuring that the basics are right, whilst always focusing on we add value to our clients.
- You’ll work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive continuous business performance improvement.
You’ll have Financial Services experience and ideally some Consulting experience. You’ll be interested in the future of the financial services industry and be familiar with business and technology trends, as well as key Challenger and Fintech players. You should be comfortable working as part of a team, or leading a small team:
- You will have a passion of driving value and transformation in (UK or Global institutions of): Retail Banks; Business and Commercial Banks; Mid/Large Corporate Banks; Wealth/Asset Managers; and/or Payments providers.
- Ideally banking domain expertise in areas such as: Account provision; Cards and Payments; Lending and Mortgages; Asset management; Onboarding/KYC; Bank servicing and maintenance operations; Data architecture (within a large UK or Global Bank); Operational Resilience transformation
- Understanding of Banking product platforms and modern digital technologies.
- Stakeholder management skills, with experience of being able to influence senior stakeholders and “get things done” across a range of organisations, varying in size and complexity.
- Expert knowledge and experience of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience of providing key Management Information to support the business.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/