The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Architect who has worked on complex cloud based solutions within financial services.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities;
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access management, network and data management, and security
- Provide designs for engineers on the project on how to deliver programmatic elements of the implementation
- Architect cloud-native, hybrid, or multi-cloud solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Own the content and lead workshops on technical topics with the client
- Develop architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful implementation
- Engage with technical stakeholders of the client and third parties to understand how their systems work
- Get closer to business stakeholders and shape solutions that deliver business outcomes
- Provide mentorship and coaching to technical team members
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- Has at least 4 years of hands-on experience in planning, designing, architecting and implementing IT capabilities and migrating workloads/applications to complex cloud-based solutions
- Certified as a Solution Architect (AWS, GCP etc.) at Professional level with demonstrable proficiency dealing with security, big data, serverless, API gateway and pipelines
- Has 7 or more years’ experience in IT and/or software development including roles as an enterprise architect, application architecture or infrastructure architecture
- Implementation experience with distributed applications; working knowledge of software development, DevOps tools and methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Senior IT executives
- Excellent organisational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation; able to coach, mentor or lead by example
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.