Financial Reporting | 1 to 7 years | Pune
- Support financial reporting, analysis & consolidation of data.
- Ensure timelines, accuracy and quality of reports in high growth environment.
- Articulate data and analyze to the level required by user group to explain significant fluctuations/trends and presentation to finance leadership. Strong proficiency with MS Excel & MS PowerPoint, ability to summarize & present complex data in organized/concise manner.
- Good working knowledge of software & database system used in financial reporting/consolidation (HFM, Oracle, BO, etc).
- Re-engineer, streamline, and integrate reports/processes. Implement data/report standards for consistent reporting & mini-automation to enhance reporting/analytical capabilities, efficiency and performance.
- Support developing, implementing & managing adhoc reporting. Examines & evaluates content/characteristic of existing reports (like origin, report flow, format, frequency etc) and support in developing/consolidation of new/existing report/format.
- Ability to work independently in dynamic environment and have ability to manage/interact with inter/intra team members i.e. manage directly and influence indirectly by ensuring that the team/stakeholders are geared towards providing necessary support.
- Actively mentor and develop team members. No geographical constraints with flexibility to work on global model/time-zones to meet timelines.
- Ensure timelines, accuracy and quality of reports in high growth environment. Provide scalability & strengthen analytical capabilities.
- Financial Analysis (FP&A)
- Management Reporting(P&L Reporting , KPI, Budgeting, Forecasting)
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication & Coordination
- HFM Process management.
- HFM Data uploads & reports.
- Working knowledge of ERP. Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Exposure to Hyperion planning and reporting tool would be an advantage.
July 15, 2021