Exp- 6-8 Yrs
Job Location – Hyderabad
MBA-Finance / M.Com / CA / ICWA
Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, A Vs. F analysis
• Monitoring portfolio performance
• Time compliance: Drive time compliance for account to minimize late billing and lost billing
• Revenue Accrual: Ensure that Revenue pertaining to all projects is accounted for in time. Provide support to the Global Revenue and Billing team for all billing matters where required
• Revenue Forecasting: Preparation of monthly rolling forecast
• Collections: Ensuring that all debtors outstanding are collected on time.
• Dashboards: Publish dashboards including the health of the account and creating ad-hoc reports as requested
• Proficiency in MS Excel required
• Should be able to think out of the box.
• Sound knowledge of Accounting. Should have worked as a Controller handling Finance Activities – Able to Lead and Motivate the team, Knowledge of P&amp;amp;L and Balance Sheet, Able to provide vision to the team for raising the bar on performance, excellent in communication