Exp- 4-6 Yrs
Job Location – Pune
1. Improve Quality of reporting i.e. integrity of numbers. Provide detailed analysis to business leaders of actuals, forecast and variances
2. End to end responsibility of Budgeting, Forecasting and Actual Reporting Process for assigned account / portfolio
3. Revenue Accrual: Ensure that Revenue pertaining to all projects is accounted for in time. Provide support to the Global Revenue and Billing team for all billing matters where required
4. Revenue Forecasting: Preparation of monthly rolling forecast
5. Cash & WIP/BIA
o Timely and accurate invoicing as per the calendar decided with client, optimized for improved DOR: MOS – Overall performance on monthly invoicing report
o b. WIP/BIA is maintained on an ongoing current basis.
6. Financial Analysis: Provide detailed analysis to business leaders of actuals, forecast and variances
7. Deliver timely warning signals to the BU/finance team to ring in a “no surprises” culture.
8. Dependable, timely and insightful forecasts, M Reviews & Month end Close P&L A v F
9. Dashboards: Publish dashboards including the health of the account and creating ad-hoc reports as requested