With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Project & Role Description:
Finance Department – Financial Accountant
Responsibilities and requirements:
- AP, AR, salaries, depreciation, accruals – fully booking and reconcilitions
- Payments, ICS netting, cash cube
- Different ledgers preparation for statutory closing (CIT, VAT e.a)
- Other related tasks from finance and accounting
- Finance accounting background
- Finance/economy university studies
- 3-5 years experience in similar positions
Excellent to have:
- Experience in finacial accounting position in a multinational enviroment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Agile and eager to tackle specific challenges