- Final year MBA-Finance students(2018 and 2017 passouts)
- Undergraduate – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Com/ BA (Eco.)
- 60% across 10th, 12th, Graduation and 4 semesters of post-graduation.
- 1 year GAP between 12th and Graduation OR Post-Graduation is acceptable.
- Work experience will be preferable
- Excellent communication and adaptability skills
- Should be eager to learn and take up new challenges
The person will be joining the Finance Team in Capgemini India and will be assigned to one of the sub functions within finance – Accounting, Business Controlling, Tax, Reporting, MIS, Pricing, Financial Systems after a the training period.
Candidates will undergo a two week orientation program where the individual will be given overview of all areas of finance in Capgemini before being assigned to a particular role.
Competencies and Skills
Service & Delivery
Technology Awareness and Leveraging
Account Team Management