This is a great opportunity to join the finance team supporting one of Capgemini’s largest and most complex outsourcing deals.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Main Purpose Of Role
As a member of a sub team, you will provide financial support to one of the Delivery Groups. The role necessitates business partnering with key members of the delivery organisation in order to identify and understand the key cost drivers, risks and opportunities within the business.
As a project accountant providing financial support to the delivery centres your role will involve:
• Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts, forecasting, budgeting and balance sheet reconciliations, whilst ensuring adherence to Capgemini’s internal accounting policies and GAAP.
• Production and interpretation of a detailed monthly reporting pack, presenting the financial position of the delivery unit at monthly reviews with the business unit leader.
• Understanding business risk factors with a view to identifying potential risks and issues which affect business performance.
• Production of ad-hoc reports and analysis to support and assist in decision making.
• Close liaison with Operations, Programme/Project Managers and Project Analysts, displaying confidence to support and challenge.
• Understanding a complex client contract and its financial implications on the business.
Skills and Experience
You will possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to proactively interact with and challenge stakeholders outside of the finance function. You will be able to demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills both written and verbal. Furthermore, you should be able to prioritise workloads in a pressured environment and be capable of working to tight deadlines.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply