Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Workforce management
- Experience working in a dynamic, international, matrix organization (preferably BPO/SSC)
- Exposure to Analytics
- Ability to work with multiple teams to extract and analyse relevant information
- Very good organization of work and ability to quickly adapt priorities to changing business requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- High attention to details
- Decision-making skills
- Fluent English
- Expertise in F&A would be an added advantage not necessary
What duties will help you grow?
- Managing the overall demand supply for Finance & Accounting Capgemini practice based on
Demand forecast to T+6 months
Upcoming supply from various sources (Ramp down, competitiveness releases and mobility)
Work with practice heads to match demand and supply and decide what to hire from market and at what grade
- Drive key discussions with the Service Delivery Teams to analyse the Process Maturity
- Recommend next steps to plot a journey towards Defined Benchmark
- Aid in Data Collection and Refining of Best Practices Methodology in Finance & Accounting
- Identify, Plan, Design, Support & Execution in Transformation & Automation opportunities
- Be integral part of Hire/Train/Retain – Support all aspects of Talent Management; Provide subject matter expertise and support Delivery Teams
- Drive mobility projects to ensure periodical demands are addressed with a mix of right internal resources and external hires
This role will be part of Practice Delivery Organization of Capgemini Business Services that plays a critical role in driving delivery transformation projects and maturity assessments to lead the organisation towards desired outcomes by reviewing existing projects and analysing the need for changes required and supporting the driving improved productivity for our customers with a focus on achieving best in class Finance and Accounting processes by enabling automation/technologies, and control enhancement with digital transformation in global business environment.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).