The Deal Analyst plays a significant part in developing and driving the business forward, through managed services and portfolio sales business opportunities, by the facilitation of sales activities from bid stage through to contract signature.
Being the finance lead in bid teams, this role includes the preparation of pricing models in order to support pre-sale and contract activity, the negotiation of associated contracts and contract schedules to ensure the business is able to meet its growth and profitability targets. Operating at the forefront of business development for Capgemini, the team plays a critical role in ensuring the viability and profitability of engagements, and has a very high profile across the business.
What you’ll do
- Lead and support the financial and commercial preparation of bid responses and contracts based on Capgemini commercial standards and targets, in line with the overall approvals and business strategy.
- Prepare the cost models, price models and business case templates based on Capgemini tools and client documents, ensuring adherence to Capgemini’s KPI’s and governance requirements.
- Lead customer facing commercial negotiations on all financial aspects of the contract.
- Liaison with departments including Sales /Solution team/Commercial Team/Legal and, where necessary other business units, to ensure consistency of the commercial proposal with the overall bid, and the relevant business approvals.
What you’ll bring
- Degree educated and with full membership to a professional accounting body (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or equivalent experience; as well a strong to advance Microsoft Office competency.
- Experience in corporate finance strategies, tools and techniques; including business modelling, investment appraisal, risk management and sources of finance.
- An understanding of key technical accounting principles, notably IFRS 15 revenue recognition.
- Strong communication skills with confidence managing complex and challenging stakeholders groups, striking a balance between written and oral with a clear understanding of the target audience. Brought to bear in the preparation and finalization of financial presentations, business cases (internal and external), business risk memorandums, and client requests.
- Most important is the personal attributes to work in a fast pace and challenging environment, good people management skills in all directions, to all levels including senior Capgemini management. Capable of operating within multiple discipline deal teams, and demonstrating the strength of personality to carry difficult situations to a successful conclusion.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and the cultural diversity that brings. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.