Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ experience in R2R: accounting (GL or Project Accounting), controlling or reporting
- strong analytical skills with a curious mind to understand the operations behind the numbers
- ability of multitasking, prioritizing and organizing own work in order to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Oracle EBS (GFS), Business Objects and HFM knowledge would be an asset as well as experience in preparation of financial reports
- strong communication skills
- fluency in English; Italian will be an asset
- advanced MS Excel skills
What duties will help you grow?
- ownership of monthly reporting cycles, including monthly actuals, forecast and budget
- providing financial analysis and reports
- preparation and presentation of the financial position with valuable analysis on variances and key risks
- strong cooperation with Business and Finance TeamsHFM reporting
- pro-active involvement in improving reporting and processes across Finance
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2020?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).