Finance Controller I 4 to 6 Years I Kolkata
- Budget – Overall responsibility for management of the budget processes. Work with the Account Leadership / Delivery Team to develop annual budgets.
- Forecast – Manage monthly financial forecast process. Implement procedures to ensure forecast deliverables and variance analyses are met on a timely basis.
- Month End Close- Manage month end close process to ensure closing deadlines met and financials are accurate.
- Cost Accounting – Maintain standard cost system, ensuring allocations and recoveries are in line with current rate structures.
- Contract Analysis – Understand contractual requirements and Capgemini's solution to meet client deliverables. Produce financial models to support costing/pricing for both services outside defined parameters and new business opportunities within the accounts.
- Management Reporting – Extract financial data out of Capgemini Corporate systems (GFS) and develop/maintain reports that support the day to day operations of the accounts and service delivery areas. Analyze trends and variances.
- Special Projects – Perform and manage special projects as assigned.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required Experience in working with Support/Enhancement projects would be plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to get along with a wide range of personalities.
- Excellent communication skills
August 4, 2020