- Drive key discussions with the Service Delivery Teams to analyse the Process Maturity/ Recommend next steps to plot a journey towards Defined Benchmark
- Aid in Data Collection and Refining of Best Practices Methodology in Finance & Accounting
- Identify, Plan, Design, Support & Execution in Transformation & Automation opportunities
- Build & Operate – Detailed Catalogue of Process Transformation Case studies
- Be integral part of Hire/Train/Retain – Support all aspects of Talent Management/ Exposure to Six Sigma/Lead Methodologies.
- Coordinates with BU Controllers, Asst. Controllers/ Reporting Analysts/ Performance Mgmt. & Running Team Meetings, Staffing Requirements & Training.
- Facilitate Audits from Process Adherence & US GAAP Compliance./ Final Point of Escalation in India for Territory/ BU and Client Org in that Region /Business Unit.
- Drive Scope consistency & Drive Continuous Improvement, Review errors, and develop corrective action plans.
- Review account reconciliations to ensure open items reflect current activity and follow up with BU/ Territory to resolve aged or reconciling items.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce – M. Com, MBA, ICWAI, ICAI – Preferred
- Experience in Record to Analyse – Must be a Subject Matter Expert
- Exposure to working in large delivery organizations
- Additional Certifications – PMP/CISA/CMA/CFE or Certifications related to RPA
- Exposure to Various ERP or Versions – SAP/JDE/ORACLE/NETSUITE