Finance Controller 6 to 9 years Mumbai
We are looking to hire Finance Controller with 6 to 9 years of experience in Mumbai location
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position provides financial support for Infrastructure client contracts and will be responsible for annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and management reporting. The position will assist in review of point of sale model (ADMT), timesheet adjustments, sales tracking, and may involve a level of client interface
The skills required include strong attention to detail, financial analysis background, general accounting experience, solid working knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft Office products, and good interpersonal communication skills.
Budget – Overall responsibility for management of the contract process. Work with the Account Leadership Team to develop annual budgets and tracking mechanism.
Forecast – Manage monthly financial forecast process. Implement procedures to ensure forecast deliverables and variance analyses are met on a timely basis. Manage and understand unit costing model (supply vs demand) as it relates to the delivery on the contract. Escalate issues as required.
Month end close/staturory process – Manage month end close process to meet all deadlines, manage vendor accruals, AP processing, Project set up and reporting, Intercompany invoicing, etc.
Management Reporting – Extract financial data out of Capgemini Corporate systems (GFS) and develop/maintain reports that support the day to day. Analyze trends and variances.
Client Relations – Serve as primary liaison with the account team, establishing and managing financial processes to meet budget deliverables.
Special Projects – Perform and manage special projects as assigned.
• Experience in financial management and accounting environment
• A financial designation such as CPA is required
• Prior experience in the IT / Outsourcing business a plus
• Working knowledge of revenue recognition methodologies (IFRS, POC, T&M)
• Preferred experience with Oracle Financials
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (in particular Excel)
• Good team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a matrix organization
Experience: 6 to 9 years
Varadaraj P Ashrit